SCO latest

Zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Thu May 29 16:31:41 CDT 2003

Their case is completely without merit.  If they had a case, they would
have filed cease and desist motions with specific charges and then
almost immediately gone to court requesting damages.

This is just a grandios FUD play and I hope it backfires on them and
they get spanked in a big way.

Linus said that he doubted they had a point, but if they did, the
community would code around it quickly.