[OT] SCSI Drive Wanted

Charles Steinkuehler charles at steinkuehler.net
Thu May 29 14:42:47 CDT 2003

Seth Dimbert wrote:
> Anyone have a large SCSI drive lying around that they don't need?
>
> I don't need anything too fancy, just a standard SCSI drive. I've got a 1 GB
> drive, and things are a little tight. If anyone has a larger drive and is
> feeling generous, please let me know, off list.

I have a stack (9) of large (3 1/2" full-height) IBM SCSI drives (50
pin, single-ended type 0664).  They are 2 Gig, and you can have as many
of them as you want.

I also donated 20+ 4 Gig drives to the cluster project.  These were 68
pin single-ended drives, and might work for you if you can talk the
keeper of the cluster hardware into giving you one (or more).

Note:  I'm in Topeka, which might be a bit far to drive for something
like this.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
charles at steinkuehler.net