Stop top posting, please.

Greg Kedrovsky greg at iglesia-del-este.com
Sat May 24 02:59:13 CDT 2003

<top-post> Now that reminds me of something out of Cryptonomicon! You
da man! I don't know what you said, but I'm impressed! Hey, Saturday is
here... Are you guys gonna continue this flame war into the
weekend...?</top-post>

On Fri, 23 May 2003 19:46:52 -0600
Michael Brailsford <brailsmt at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > WHOA!!! That is AWESOME!!! I have never seen an inverted flame!!
> > Dang!! Never in my life have I witnessed such finess! Or was this
> > scripted...?
>
> .lnjlan qenu ro qyhbj gcvepf n
> gnug gbA  .gv bq bg ebgvqr fvu av abvgpahs rzbf fv rerug gnug rehf zn
>
> --
> Michael
> GnuPG Fingerprint:  4C56 7C23 8BD9 8B39 C4D4 B8F3 42FB 3634 31B5 E963

Through Sylpheed Mail on Red Hat 8.0 Linux
Curri, San Jose, Costa Rica
http://www.greg-and-sue.com/screenshot.jpg
Yahoo! Instant Messenger ID: gregkedro