Stop top posting, please.

Jeremy Fowler JFowler at westrope.com
Fri May 23 19:37:12 CDT 2003

Well, excuse me. Just to let you know. I've been around awhile and I take great offense to being
called a newbie. I've posted my fair share of posts to USENET and other various mailing lists. I
just have a different opinion as to what is convenient and acceptable, and from reading some of the
Some people just need to learn how to be a little more tolerant of others.