Stop top posting, please.

cdowns cdowns at drippingdead.com
Thu May 22 21:41:47 CDT 2003

I agree, totally. We should all realize this is what happens when you
have a bunch of NERDS on a mailing list heh.

~!>D

Jeremy Fowler wrote:

>Well, I personally prefer not having to scroll to the bottom of a message to read what the person
has to say. Who, when, and why did anyone make the no top posting rule anyway? I've never heard of
it before. Really, you guys just crack me up sometimes. Isn't there better things to complain and
bitch about in the world besides someone's use of HTML in their emails or the proper structure and
syntax of messages? I mean, really. Come' on now. Lighten up.

      Network Security Engineer
      http://www.angrypacket.com
       Christopher M Downs,RHCE
     cdowns at bigunz.angrypacket.com