Gentoo.

Jeremy Fowler JFowler at westrope.com
Thu May 22 17:55:45 CDT 2003

Well, I've never installed from stage 3 before, but then why doesn't it list it as a requirement
for installation in the Gentoo install howto? Are you absolutely sure it doesn't have a default
pre-built kernel?

http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/gentoo-ppc-install.xml

stage tarball requirements for installation
1 partition/file system setup, emerge sync, bootstrap, emerge system, emerge ppc-sources, final
configuration
2 partition/file system setup, emerge sync, emerge system, emerge linux sources, final
configuration
3 partition/file system setup, emerge sync (optional), final configuration