IEEE1394 module not loaded

christopher downs cdowns at drippingdead.com
Thu May 22 14:29:09 CDT 2003

In debian land I create /etc/init.d/rc.start and chmod 0755 it. Then I
add it to my startup script such as:

update-rc.d rc.start defaults ( generic way here ) - below is from my
running rc.start script.

you could simply add this to your /etc/rc.d/rc.local and get the same
result, the modules will load on boot.

#!/bin/sh
echo "Inserting Nvidia Modules"
/sbin/modprobe nvidia