Ambitious volunteer wireless project

Jacob Hurley jacobh at aos5.com
Thu May 15 21:54:44 CDT 2003

Very cool,

	I have been reading through their forum and while this might not
be something that happens over night (or over week/month for that) I
would have to say that it does have potential.  I went ahead and signed
up, I also requested that a Kansas/Kansas City forum be created (why
should the other states have all the fun) for people in our area who are
interested in volunteering their time and knowledge.  Maybe we could get
our 'region' going, and soon enough we might be ready to 'bridge' over
to the next state (who will hopefully already be connected to the rest)?

	I dunno if this will ever go anywhere (or if it is really that
feasible) but I think it might be worth a shot - hey it's fun to talk
about at least :)

* I know what I will be reading in my spare time for awhile..

Jacob Hurley
Network Operations Center
Alexander Open Systems