Cheap hardware

Jeremy Fowler JFowler at westrope.com
Wed May 14 18:20:44 CDT 2003

I know the subject of finding cheap hardware locally has come up a few times on this list. I just
wanted to fill you all in on a little known place where I get most of my stuff. Their called ASI
and they are a national wholesale distributor of computer parts and equipment. They don't have a
showroom, so you have to know what you want before you order. I usually order over the phone or by
email. Then I just pick everything up at will call at theirlocal warehouse out in Olathe. They
usually have great prices on just about anything. Many of the local PC shops I know go thru them.
Since it is a wholesale place you buy at wholesale prices and they don't charge tax. So you will
need to prove that you are a reseller by giving them a copy of your business' state tax id number
and your set to go. If you don't have one getting one of these is fairly straight forward. Just
fill out a form at your state's local treasury department or I think you could even download the
form online and mail it in, plus a fee. Many of you probably already have oneif your self-employed
or freelance consultants. My contact there is Steve Kirubakaran and he's a great guy and will help
with any questions you have.Below is his contact info, just tell him I referred you. I don't get
any kick-backs, but he's hurt'n for business at the moment and I thought I wouldhelp him out.

Steve Kirubakaran/ A.S.I Kansas Sales

TOLL FREE:   1-800-770-0274 XT109
FAX:                913-888-3431
EMAIL:            steve.kirubakaran at asipartner.com