computer cases, mbds, etc.

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed May 14 13:18:12 CDT 2003

Newegg is a great source!
Not the cheapest out there, but pretty close and
highly rated all over the internet.
Can't speak to their customer service. I've never needed
to use it. But they have an excellent standing on
http://www.resellerratings.com
9.68:10 lifetime rating from 4000 reviews.
Which is the highest rating of any vendor on the site with a comparable
number of reviews.