US IT jobs going overseas creating 'IT Rust Belt'.

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Tue May 13 04:40:05 CDT 2003

I don't see why supply and demand and the transfer of money from one hand to
another is so hard to understand for most people.  This is not any different
from gambling.   I ante up a buck ($1) to the pot to play, players raise the
bet, people fold and leave with nothing and others bluff and hold out til
the end.  Somebody walks away with everyone's cash.  The cash didn't APPEAR
on the table, the players put it there as a price for playing the game.   If
their cards don't have enough value (real or perceived) compared to the
other players' cards then some players fold or forfeit their small amount
before it becomes a large amount they could possibly lose.   This is the
price of the chance of winning big.
Brian