US IT jobs going overseas creating 'IT Rust Belt'.

jeff jefflist at whitebuddha.com
Mon May 12 17:30:28 CDT 2003

Joke?  Republican economic policies are a joke if you study
history.

I need to clarify one thing below.  The "similar economic
policies" are Bush's economic policies: laissez faire
capitalism, tax breaks for the rich, vast deregulation are
all policies that were foisted on the public just prior to
the Great Depression.  If things continue we may have
another Great Depression.  Some economic indicators of today
are very similar to those around the 1930's.

Aaron wrote:

 >Um...  I must have missed the punch line... This is a
joke, right?

 >Aaron
 >

 >>One more interesting fact:  The Great Depression was
preceded by four
 >>republican presidents who exercised "similar economic
policies."  A
 >>democratic president brought us out.  Now both parties
are more similar,
 >>but still different enough that we would be far far
better off if Gore