Linux+ Exam

Steven Elling ellings at kcnet.com
Mon May 12 04:09:41 CDT 2003

On Friday 09 May 2003 15:19, Kevin Hodle wrote:
> Cost was $209 (with tax), which my work payed for.  I took the exam at
> centriq university (7905 college blvd), because it is pretty close to my
> work.

I used to run that testing center before the company became known as
Centriq.  The testing center used to be descent when I ran it except for
the PCs, which were old and slow but worked.

The problem with the Centriq testing center is it doesn't make any money for
the owner so he doesn't care about it.  The testing center is only there
for the convience of the company's students.