New Penguin Magazine

James Colannino email2jamez at covad.net
Sat May 10 23:24:52 CDT 2003

Hey everyone.  I don't know if anyone has seen my online mag lately, but
it's looking pretty grim right now.  When I started, I wasn't expecting
to have a close to full time job.  I thought I'd just have my two
classes this semester and that was it, but I really got caught with my
pants down on this and I was just wondering if there was anyone that
would be interested in helping out with the site so that I wouldn't have
to put in quite as much work as if I were running the entire project
myself.  It got off to a great start, and I got a lot of submissions and
contacts, but things have just been kind of dying on the vine lately as
I haven't had much time to keep up with the site and I really don't want
to see it go after I put so much work into getting it started.  So, if
anyone is interested, let me know.  I would be looking for someone that
could help me out as far as updating the pages and handling some of the
submissions.  I would still do the editing and all that, and it probably
wouldn't be too much work with two or more people working on it.  I just
don't want to see this die.  Let me know if anyone is interested.

James