Debian questions

cdowns cdowns at drippingdead.com
Fri May 9 21:28:17 CDT 2003

Good Move, step with the men ;) I switched back at like r00th4t 6.1 to
debian and very happy I did. Debian will do all the things you need
without a problem, probably even easier :) there are no depency problems
like the RedHat World.

If you have any questions please feel free to blast me and email.

~!>D

db at epsi.net wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am getting ready to switch from Mandrake to Debian, I am fed up with
> no being able to do things
> my way and Mandrake was good to start with but I feel I am ready to
> move on. I just switched from
> MandrakePPC to YellowDog on my Mac and I am very satisfied.
>
> I have just a few questions before I jump in:
>
> 1. Will debian support my ATI Tv Card
> 2. Can I run KDE, Gnome, Enlightenment etc.
> 3. Are most Linux apps ported to Debian
>
> If there is a place online to research this I will be glad to find the
> info myself but I seem to
> be looking in the wrong places so far. Thanks ahead for the help and
> input that I am sure
> will be posted.
>
> Dave

      Network Security Engineer