RH 8.0

Damon all_about_computers at uniteone.net
Fri May 9 14:23:58 CDT 2003

I have just installed rh 8 ... very user friendly almost too much... i cant
seem to find enlightenment.. as i do not use kde or gnome this puts me at a
disadvantage... i want to edit the application menu aka start menu. in
enlightenment i would use /etc/X11/.enlightenment/menus/ and make my own but
i dont know where in kde or gnome... i would rather use enlightenment but i
dont have gnorpm nor linuxconf nor xconfigurator... what are they doing..
removing all the good config tools...
what do i use to install downloaded rpm's????
Damon