Sound/Music and Linux

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Thu May 8 20:53:20 CDT 2003

I know someone that's been battling Mandrake to work with his Yamaha P200
keyboard for months now.

We're going to try this package next:

http://www.all-day-breakfast.com/rosegarden/

If you get something to work, let me know.  :)

(He went back to WinXP for the time being. We're going to try Rosegarden
this weekend on Mandrake and RedHat.)