Forms Processing

Jeremy Fowler JFowler at westrope.com
Thu May 8 17:25:24 CDT 2003

> It's unlikely that either of us will convince the other of
> the correctness of
> his assertions and seeing how this is not really all that
> relevant to the
> subject of this list, I'll stop responding to this thread
> before someone
> mentions Hitler himself.

Oh, how untrue! I knew I was wrong with your first reply. However, just because I'm wrong doesn't
mean I can't make a good argument for my case. ;-) As far as being on topic, well that's a matter
of interpretation as well. This is a Linux User's group and not a Linux discussion group, hence
KCLUG. So anything would be on topic so long as your a user of Linux.