Hope everyone is OK

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu May 8 02:10:00 CDT 2003

Quoting Kevin Hodle <kevinh at aos5.com>:

> Actually, This was an attempt at humor, the juxtaposition being that if
> someone has lost their house, the last thing they will probably be doing
> is checking their email for the latest KCLUG goodies.
>
> While im sure everyone appreciates your concern for their wellbeing, I
> don't think PC parts would help them very much either :)

Well, for a sense of normality, I can testify that getting back to mundane
things like that are a good way to recover from a disaster.  I can also
testify that finding offers of help, however innefectual, really does some
good.

Besides which, if your PC is impaled on a fence post, parts might just be the
thing.