jobs

pthurmond at kc.rr.com pthurmond at kc.rr.com
Wed May 7 15:27:43 CDT 2003

  Well I would have nothing wrong with joining your company. Mine isn't
exactly official, its just contract work here and there to help me out
financially.
  I can do just about anything accept programming, though I do have a
minimal amount of experience with that. Other than that I have a ton of
networking experience including CAT5, fiber, Coax, RJ11 and 12, I am
familiar with the OSI model, I am an expert at any version of windows,
I am very familiar with MSOffice, StarOffice, and OpenOffice.
  The work I usually do with my clients is training or PC repair. I
have built several servers before, including a Novell 5.5 server, an
NT4 server, a Win2000 Advanced Server, and a Linux web server. My Linux
skills need to be a bit more polished (especially the command console)
but otherwise are OK.
  Hardware and networking is my specialty. I also have experience
configuring Cisco routers and wireless Aironet hubs. I have taken all 4
semesters of Cisco CCNA training, just never had the money to get the
cert. Also have all the training for Novell CNA, and again didn't have
the money to get the cert. I do have the A+ certification and the
Microsoft MCP in Windows 2000 the 70-210 test.
  I also have 4 years of call center experience and worked for about 1
year as a network engineer.
  So as you can see I have alot of experience and a wide range of
skills. Anyway so if anyone knows of any companies that could use my
skills and talents please let me know. I do have a resume and cover
letter already made, with references.

-Patrick

majordomo at kclug.org