how to start a business

Adrian Gordinier contact at everythingpc.net
Tue May 6 21:32:41 CDT 2003

Now I am operating as a sole prop but in the first company I was
involved in the startup we choose an S corp as I remember we didn't get
double taxed, but you still have separation of properties and
liabilities like a C corp. You can only have like 30-50
share/stakeholders though instead of thousands like a C corp but that
was fine for us.