how to start a business

Paul Taylor paul at kcnetcare.com
Tue May 6 20:33:46 CDT 2003

I formed a C Corporation to keep my personal and business assets and
liabilities seperate. Double taxation is a downside but that hasn't
affected me yet.

Liability insurance is tricky for computer / network consulting, I went
through an insurance broker. I am also bonded.

My wife handles all my billing and accounts receivable (she is one awesome
CPA).

Keeps my overhead low. ;)