FW-CD/DVD Duplication

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Tue May 6 14:26:52 CDT 2003

Seth-

My brother was just raving about this program when I talked with him last
week.  It's for the Mac.

- Kevin

----- Forwarded by Kevin R. Finch/Winchester/DST/US on 05/06/2003 09:23 AM
-----

Here it is.  However, this is only for video DVDs, and not for game
disks, which is what the writer seems to be interested in.

Any tornadoes come your way recently?

Keith

http://www.dvd2one.com/download.php