HTML posting

Jason Crowe jcrowe at cmuonline.net
Tue May 6 14:09:57 CDT 2003

Actually I am saying the same thing that you guys are saying. I don't
think mail should be bounced becasue it is html. I am saying you are a
person who is greatly offended by someone having the nerve ;) to send
html mail, then you should filter/bounce it on your own machine and not
expect the list to jump on your bandwagon.

Jason