Holy TuxMobile Batman!

Robert Kennedy erwin_k_r at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 21:25:49 CDT 2003

--- Seth Dimbert <s.dimbert at fhmr.com> wrote:
> Just curious: I saw a Camaro today, license plate:
> LINUX95.
>
> Anyone want to take credit? I saw it in Overland
> Park, near Black and
> Veatch.
>
> -SD

Speaking of sightings... We were, weren't we?

Last week I saw a draft version of the movie 'The
Italian Job.' Its a fun, no brain required, caper
film.

Seth Green plays the hacker with the all powerful
laptop whose screens look like they were designed by
Ralph Loren on a bad LSD trip. At one semi-suspenseful
point all kinds of diagrams and text boxes flash by as
we wait for the digital miracle to occur. Some of them
contain kernal data of one kind or another. I don't
know enough about Linux kernals to be sure if these
displays had anything to do with Linux, especially at
the speed they went by. Just FWIW.

The movie opens at the end of the month.

Best,

Bob Kennedy