Jobs.

Dana akadanak at kc.rr.com
Mon May 5 17:28:06 CDT 2003

Hi Chris,

The bad news is "You're Screwed".

I personally know of two ex Sprint employees
that were making $50K+ that are now making
$10 & $13/hr respectively. Also entry level
IT positions are getting 100+ applications for
every position and a lot of those applications
are from people with years of experience.

The good news is that it is still relatively easy to
get an $8 - $10 job in KC. Sign up with two or
three temp agencies and you'll be working somewhere
within a week. Probably not in IT however.

Dana