Holy wars -- Episode 3?

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Mon May 5 15:02:27 CDT 2003

OK.. I will take the bait and add fuel! ;)
	http://james.apache.org/
The Java Apache Mail Enterprise Server (a.k.a. Apache James) is a 100%
pure Java SMTP and POP3 Mail server and NNTP News server designed to be
a complete and portable enterprise mail engine solution based on
currently available open protocols.

James is also a mail application platform.
The James project hosts the Apache Mailet API, and James provides an
implementation of this mail application platform API.

--
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =