CD/DVD Duplication

Jacob Hurley jacobh at aos5.com
Fri May 2 04:29:53 CDT 2003

well i had to clean up some disk space to do this, i free'd up 15 gigs from my win partion (more
than i need, but oh well) .. as for my system, 2.0Ghz P4 / 512MB DDRAM (i think you prob need about
8 - 10 GB for .vob caching)

- i resized it with partition magic 7.0 because i tried to use GTParted w/ ntfstools and it said
that the file system had unsupported features enables (don't know what or why still).

"fear dot com" just wasn't a good movie, unless i missed some awesome part at the end when i turned
it off :)

("ghost ship" has one of the coolest scenes i have ever seen - well, two)

later.