Calendar/groupware suites.

Zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Thu May 1 12:09:46 CDT 2003

Here is one I just saw listed today.

* moregroupware 0.6.7 released *

We have released version 0.6.7 of moregroupware. It is available in the
files section as a tar.gz and a zip package. The files contains the
available manual, thus they are bigger than the last release.
moregroupware is a web-based groupware package, written in PHP4.
moregroupware includes modules like webmail, notes, todo, contacts,
project management, calendar and others. The most important improvements
to the 0.6.7 release are those made to the files module and the new
setup, logging and messaging code.