The Next Computer/Beer Swap Meet

numa at thenuma.com numa at thenuma.com
Thu May 1 05:56:58 CDT 2003

>From all the input I have recievied, it appears the 1st computer swap/beer
meet was a resounding success.  So, On to next month [may].  Who wants to
host???.  And, since I assume it will be in approsimately 3 weeks, I will
bring at least two cases of Open-Source Beer.

About my current beer, for those of you that have had the homebrew beer at
the first comp/beer meet, the new beer that I am doing is SIGNIFICANTLY
BETTER.  If not, VASTLY better, I am talking like,like How sparc kicks x86
ass better.  And, I had it without carbonation.  Expect good things.

Anyways, lets maybe organize this one, and we can make it even better.

Thanks to everone that came to my shack for beer and computers, I hope
that everyone left happy and improved.

Kris Bodenheimer