Gentoo.

Jason Clinton jasonclinton at kcpipeband.org
Wed Mar 12 17:18:10 CST 2003

Jeremy Fowler wrote:
> I suggested to Eric that they have more than one PC there to install Gentoo
> from. A minimum of three for each of the three stages. This way we could start
> the first install from stage 1 up to the point where it bootstraps itself. While
> its doing that we could move on to the second PC and start from stage2 and then
> on to the third PC which would start from stage 3... Possible have a 4th PC
> there that has completed the install to play around with configuration and such.
> Just a thought.

I will be using the Gentoo 1.4 rc2 CD. It has everything needed already
precompiled on it. I do need to know which architecture I'll be
installing on though. Pentium I, II? Celeron? Athlon? Athlon XP? III? IV?

RC2 is a bit dated but it will serve my purpose. I am half way hoping
that 1.4 final is released before Saturday.

--
Jason Clinton
I don't believe in witty sigs.