Nostalgia

Leonard, Phil Phil.Leonard at dsionline.com
Tue Mar 11 16:01:29 CST 2003

Yes they were.  I still have my APL360 manual.  A cherished and highly sought after book in its
day.  As I remember the Selectric terminals were all 134.5 baud because that was the speed that the
Selectric could type.  You would happened to have been on the Shawnee Mission School Districts APL
system would you?  We also got direct connections in 1973 or so.