Looking for a used computer...

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Tue Jun 24 03:51:11 CDT 2003

Wish these ideas would work for my S.O.  But since her employer is only
Windows, and her VPN client (made by Cisco) is only Windows based, and that
she works from home 90% of the time, I cant get her to switch.  But I do
have her convinced I can turn her system into a dual boot system so she can
play with linux, and that I can guarentee not to lose/corrupt any of her
exsisting data.  Now if I can get KDE or Gnome to work 100% of the time.
Sometimes some apps wont start when you click on them.  "At least Windows
will give you an error message!"  grrrr