ecommerce hosting services

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Tue Jun 24 00:53:03 CDT 2003

Virtual Wow (http://virtualwow.com/) is a local company that  hosts a
site I maintain.  They are providing virtual,  chrooted environments, so
if they don't have exactly what you want, you can install anything you
want (within reason) yourself.  You might give them a look, and help
support a local small business.  BTW, they use Red Hat, Apache, PHP, &
MySQL (isn't there an acronym for that?  RAMP?  LAMP?) and they have an
e-commerce package, just like you wanted, for as little as $17.45 a month.

HTH,
Jim