ecommerce hosting services

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Mon Jun 23 22:21:12 CDT 2003

On 6/23/03 4:46 PM, "Rob Becker" <robslists at opensourceguy.com> wrote:

> Can anyone recommend web hosting services that provide ecommerce tools?
> If possible, I would like to find one that uses open source technologies
> and allows for shell access and such niceties as php, mysql, etc.  I am
> also open to using a provider that can offer open source web space and
> tools and then installing a php based ecommerce package if such a beast
> exists.  I am just getting started on this quest, so I would love any
> feedback anyone has to offer.

I use dsdhosting.com. They are inexpensive, comprehensive and their tech
support is fast, accomodating and respnonsive. Plus, they will install a
number of scripts, including oscommerce, for free for you.

Plus, if you use this URL, I'll make a buck or two:

http://dsdhosting.com/step_one.php?gid=2&pid=2&referrer_id=2

-SD