Membership Site ideas

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Mon Jun 23 16:36:22 CDT 2003

Since these things change every few months, I thought I'd poll the group and
ask for suggestions for some web site modules.

Currently, we have a public calendar that's a bit hard to manage, and a photo
gallery.  We would like to have a membership system that tied to both log-in
and a member address book (snail/phone/email), a classified-ad system, and
maybe a postable photo gallery.

I haven't seen anything that really meets these requirements, seen very little
work in classified ad systems.  Mostly I've messed with Horde, which is
foculsed on webmail and CVS.

What have you people found, used, run?