Uncut Unedited Unbeatable TV 24/7/365 k kny1m63gfj

Margarita Graves m_graveswe at videotron.ca
Sun Jun 22 08:14:04 CDT 2003

       HELLO & WELCOME TO THE MAGIC BOX YEAR ANNUAL BLOW OUT SALE!!!

   Start receiving: Pay-Per View, HBO, Showtime, Cinamax, Playboy, Spice
                               and much more
          If you cant see this go to [1]http://g-d-w.tv/email.html

    What is a Cable Descrambler? A descrambler is a cable box/converter
     that is able to descramble  all the premium channels on your cable
     line. Premium channels like Pay-Per View, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax,
      Playboy, Spice and much more. Providing the best quality on all
   channels, adult and pay-per-view channels. The product is fully legal
    and works on almost any cable system. The units are all bullet-proof
            and all have pass-through technology (undetectable)

       Enhances your; Comcast Communications, Charter Communications,
    Adelphia Communications, Cox Communications, AOL Time Warner, Cable
                        Vision Communications, AT&T

                            [2]SupermaX Pro 2003
   [3][full.gif] [4][full.gif] [5][full.gif] [6][full.gif] [7][full.gif]
           [8][SuperMax-III_Blk_.jpg]-[9][SuperMax-III_Blk_.jpg]
                          [10]More Information...

   "I must admit at first I was a little skeptical, about buying a cable
   box over the internet, but I decided to give it a shot. Boy am I glad
    I did! two days later my cable box arrived at my front door, and all
         channels worked perfectly!  thanks so much!!!  Jake Jung"

                       [11]Which box is best for you?

                              [12]Testimonials

                              [14]Your Money$

    SupermaX Pro 2003 is the most loved and respected descrambler among
    customer on the market to date! Its new smart quality design insures
      not only will it deliver great quality premium channels 24/7 but
    you'll love it! Features such as 100% untraceable, Second Generation
    Chip12b fully automatic, Toshiba tuner Pass through technology! Its
   high tech design gives it more space so the processor and and barrier
    stay at a safe temperature, to prevent damage to the box, TV, VCR or
     other.  Its new internal padding gives it flexible safe am rubber
    unstructured for the  cords  and  power supply insuring it of a long
    life, and no way to over heat.  It is compatible with virtually any
      cable provider! Lets not forget its the most ADVANCED box on the
    market! The New SupermaX Pro 2003 features an all-new Toshiba tuner
         with true by-pass technology (automatic decoder bypass for
    non-scrambled channels) and the new Second Generation Chip12B board
   (WE ARE ONLY PLACE TO HAVE), made exclusively for this unit. This unit
    is ready right out of the box, just plug it in, turn it on, and sit
        back and enjoy. Best viewed by any amount of users. [15]More
                               Information...

        [DEL: Our Price: $308.95 :DEL] $200.00 PROMO BLOW OUT SALE!!
               Sale Ends  Or While Supplies Last! SAVE $83!!!
           1 Year warranty 30 Day Money Back $200 FREE SHIPPING!

   [16][x-click-butcc.gif]-[17]Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, fre
                               e and secure!

                        ------------USER REVIEWS OF
   [18]SupermaX Pro 2003----------
   You guys are the best!! Not only is my box everything you advertised,
   but your service was also great. I wish I had known about you when I
   got my first box. What a nightmare that was!! I'm sure that I will get
   you at least 5 more customers in the next week or so, It's been a
   pleasure doing business with you!
   Thanks so much! Mark Heron Bronx New York
   I must admit at first I was a little skeptical, about buying a cable
   box over the internet, but I decided to give it a shot. Boy am I glad
   I did! two days later my cable box arrived at my front door, and all
   channels worked perfectly! And now I save TONS and get all the latest
   movies all the time !!  Thanks, Dennis Collins, Los Angeles,
   California.
   [19]SEARCH TO SEE IF ANY BOXES WORK FOR YOU!!!

      To stop receiving this letter series please click Reply and for
                           subject type "REMOVE"
               And you will be removed from our Mailing list.