Relaying with QMail (to fix the AOL thing)

Lucas Peet sirsky at lucastek.com
Fri Jun 20 07:31:19 CDT 2003

Anyone know off hand how to do this with Postfix?  Per-domain SMTP
routing, I mean, so I don't have to forward *everything* through RR?

-Lucas

P.S. Forgive the top-post - haven't figured out how to have Outlook
allow me to do it any other way, besides me having to insert '>' before
every line by hand...