mythtv install on RedHat 9.0

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 00:22:58 CDT 2003

Sorry, I only read the first little bit and planned to read the rest
later.  I wanted to post all the links together if possible.  I think he
gave up too easily.  If this was his first project PC then he may not
have known enough about what he was doing.  Kind of like, newbies that
refuse to get rid of the crippled winmodems and get something that
works, then complain about it.  Direct those gripes to the mfg. of the
hardware and their lack of support.
Brian