Membership Dues Online?

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Tue Jun 10 02:08:28 CDT 2003

My homeschool group would like to have a way to do annual registration
for membership through the website, including accepting paypal payments
for the annual dues.  I found a couple of user management projects on
Freshmeat and Sourceforge that might work, but I thought before I tried
any out, I would poll the KCLUG and see if any of you out there had
experience with any such applications to recommend, or warn about.  I
would prefer that it was PHP and MySQL based to match the rest of the
apps I'm using on my site.

TIA for your input,
Jim