OT: password/passphrase generation

Zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sun Jun 8 04:36:52 CDT 2003

Guess my old fogeyism is showing too, but this definition
(Daffynition???) seems kind of goofy to me.  It is sort of like asking
someone "What's your favorite color?" and when they pick green, you have
a number of reasons why a color is anything OTHER THAN green. . .

I am sure that someone wrote a Doctoral theis on some very complex
theorem that only works if one is NOT a prime number, so rather than
cast aspersions on that persons distinguished educational background I
shant argue the fact. . . but one will always be prime to me. . . (grin)