Sort of OT but all of us should take notice...

Michael Brailsford brailsmt at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 05:20:57 CDT 2003

> Go to your US Senator's web site and voice support for this:
> http://slashdot.org/articles/03/06/06/0255225.shtml?tid=103&tid=188&tid=99
>
> Drop by Senator Brownback's area and drop him a support e-mail /
> suggestions.
> http://brownback.senate.gov/
>
> I'm writing Jim Talent and Kit Bond to voice support for Brownback.

Make sure that you use snail mail and not email.  Senators are required
by law to read every snail mail letter sent to them.  (Of course they
can't do it personally, but they have staff do it.)  AFAIK, there is no
such law for electronic transmissions.  So a real letter will have more
of an impact, at least it is guaranteed to be read.

--
Michael
GnuPG Fingerprint:  4C56 7C23 8BD9 8B39 C4D4 B8F3 42FB 3634 31B5 E963