ethereal pres. at ilug this Sat.

Eric R. rossiter at discoverynet.com
Mon Jun 2 19:41:51 CDT 2003

Hi LugNuts,

Just a quick reminder... we have Mr. Gerald Combs in house this Sat. at
ILUG for a presentation on Ethereal.

Ethereal is a free network protocol analyzer for Unix and Windows. It
allows you to examine data from a live network or from a capture file on
disk. You can interactively browse the capture data, viewing summary and
detail information for each packet. Ethereal has several powerful
features, including a rich display filter language and the ability to
view the reconstructed stream of a TCP session.

Mr Combs is the original author of Ethereal so now's the chance to find
out anything and everything you ever wanted to know about this network
protocol analyzer.

Please try to free up some time if you can and join us this Sat at the
ILUG for this presentation.

Thanks for your time, and have a quality day,

Eric

P.S.  Not to cause further dissention among the ranks... but we do have
a forum at the ILUG.  You don't have to be registered ILUG member to use
the forums.  Please feel free to peruse, post, etc...  If there are any
topics, or categories that you would like added to the ILUG forums,
please feel free to shoot me an email.  Thanks again pholks.