I've had it

Joshua Bergland kclug at mrj412.com
Mon Jun 2 01:32:38 CDT 2003

I agree totally ... You also forgot the part about after sitting around for two hours, you get the
chance to go to the nastiest Denny's I have ever been to ... I went to two meetings, and decided it
wasn't worth my time ... There is no structure, you just sit around and talk geek for a couple
hours, then go to a Denny's and do the same ... That's not a meeting ... Sounds like the iLUG
meetings are better, just if they weren't smack dab in the middle of a Saturday ... Guess its hard
to please everyone :-P

Josh