Wireless VGA?

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Sun Jun 1 20:50:42 CDT 2003

There was something like this in the latest Tigerdirect catalog.   Found the
catalog and it is a GrandTec USA Ultimate Wireless PC-to-TV Sytem.  $149.99

The Ultimate Wireless is the world's first truly wireless PC-to-TV converter
recommended for professional presentations, computer gaming, and Internet
browsing on TV. The Ultimate Wireless is a wireless PC to TV converter that
converts both audio & video for use with any TV!

The unit has a range of up to 100 meters making the Ultimate Wireless an
ideal

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-Details.asp?sku=G12
6-1010

Good Luck,