kclug list [Was: I've had it]

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Sun Jun 1 19:54:33 CDT 2003

Whatever we decide to do, lets do it all together. I also think Hal
should make the final call since he has web page access that will point
new posters to our solution. A phpBB solution has been proposed. A new
mailing list solution has been proposed. I have a dedicated server with
99% up time and about 20Gb of unused bandwidth that I'd be willing to
host whatever we decide on.

Lets not all go implement our seperate solutions and risk killing off
what communication to the community we still have. i.e. Let's not fork
our list.

--
Jason Clinton
I don't believe in witty sigs.