Wireless VGA?

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Sun Jun 1 13:37:30 CDT 2003

Quoting admin at kclinux.net:

> I know there is wireless video available, but I need something more of
> wireless VGA.  PC is across the room, and wireless keyboard, mouse, and a
> LCD/CRT monitor on the other side.  Anyone know of a product like this?  I
> keep searching the web, but all I find is the same question from numerous of
> other people, but no one answers.

I can't really imagine the level of information required to drive a video
screen traveling over a wireless link without cooking anything in it's path.

Generally you have whatever generates the vide signal direct-wired, and you
convey data about what you want generated over a wireless link.  It would seem
much simpler to move the PC.