The List has returned! [x-adr]

Scott Smith scott at roadtoad.net
Thu Jul 31 20:42:37 CDT 2003

This is the problem I have with it...

<<
3) *Grant of Source Code License.* The term "Source Code" means the
preferred form of the Original Work for making modifications to it and
all available documentation describing how to modify the Original Work.
Licensor hereby agrees to provide a machine-readable copy of the Source
Code of the Original Work along with each copy of the Original Work that
Licensor distributes. Licensor reserves the right to satisfy this
obligation by placing a machine-readable copy of the Source Code in an
information repository reasonably calculated to permit inexpensive and
convenient access by You for as long as Licensor continues to distribute
the Original Work, and by publishing the address of that information
repository in a notice immediately following the copyright notice that
applies to the Original Work.

What if you want to base an application on something licensed with this,
but don't want to release the source?  YOu can't, from the way I'm
reading this. With the BSD license you can...

Scott