Debian PPC

ismgr ismgr at atchisonkansas.net
Wed Jul 23 13:33:40 CDT 2003

If anyone has it, could I possibly get a copy if I were willing to
travel to get it?

Hal, I thought you said you had a copy, but I couldn't make the meeting.
Weds. evenings don't work out and I can't ever make them, so I was
wondering if I might be able to contact you or someone else here
otherwise to get a copy.

I was needing a copy fairly quickly and was thinking it might be faster
to ask someone on the LUG and then go to them to get it.

If anyone has it and would be willing to burn me a copy, I'll happily
make the trip to get it.

Thanks!

Chris