Sendmail question

Brian D quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 17:02:08 CDT 2003

My sendmail reference is at home and we have a
sendmail daemon running on a relay box and of course
we plan on taking down the Exchange server over the
weekend for servicing. The sendmail box has the
domains we need to relay for over the weekend listed
as both receive and relay entries. This is one of
those little prepackaged Cubes with a linux core. So
we have a gui view of the sendmail files.
My question is do we need the receive entries in
addition to the relay entries, or was that a
configuration error on somebody's part?

Thanks,
Brian